- Cliquez pour partager sur Tumblr(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Twitter(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Facebook(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Pinterest(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
- Cliquez pour partager sur Skype(ouvre dans une nouvelle fenêtre)
À propos de l’auteur
Mickeyman is not your typical comic creator. Instead of only focusing on drawing in the studio, his life and comics complement each other just like fried chicken and black pepper! Though he rides his trusty bike all over Taipei, budget airlines are also his good friends, allowing him to share his art in Paris, London, Kyoto, and other cities. Sometimes Mickeyman will sell his works at street booths for fun and to finance his world travels. Recently he has tackled Taiwan social issues such as rampant consumerism in his work. He's seriously funny!!! before being a pro comic artsit, mickeyman sell his works at street, and self-published 8 indie tiny comic books since 2012 . including works of "24 hrs of comic in Angouleme 2012, 2013" 2013 participated in the STGCC (SingaporeToys, Games and Comics Convention 2013) 2014"Worst trip in France & Spain"© gaea published won the golden comic award in Taiwan. 2015"no regrets @ Taipei" on mobile comic platform "comico"weekly. now working on new project "comic anthropology"